12 de enero de 2016

-- LOL --





Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Diane Dress @ Oh My Gacha
Shoes: EMPORIUM - Blair Sandal Black  - RARE  @ Oh My Gacha
Hair: :::Phoenix::: Emelie Hair RARE - Panda [Fitted Mesh] @ Oh My Gacha
Necklace: Candy Crunchers - star Collar - Gold  @ Oh My Gacha
Bracelet: Candy Crunchers - Skull Bracelet Right- Black @ Oh My Gacha
Lochera: <3 Heartistic Lunch Box Cherry @ Oh My Gacha
Tattoo: .:::G.ID:::.Captive Trauma Feet RARE @ Oh My Gacha
 Tattoo Hands .:::G.ID:::.Captive Trauma Hands @ Oh My Gacha
Bubble: Cartoon Mesh Bubbles Gacha - LOL  @ Oh My Gacha

Room:
Bed: Candy Crunchers - Pretty Room - Bed - Rare @ Oh My Gacha
Candy Crunchers - Pretty Room - Side Drawer @ Oh My Gacha
Second Spaces - Treat Yourself - Travel - necessities
Candles: Second Spaces - Treat Yourself - Spa Day - candles and stones
Dog: Alchemy - Doge -  French bulldog - Snow
Candy Crunchers - Pretty Room - Chest @ Oh My Gacha
Cactus: +Half-Deer+ Ombre Cactus - Tall - Pink
Frames: Candy crunchers - Pretty Room - Wall Art @ Oh My Gacha
Curtain: +Half-Deer+ Fairy Curtain - Square (White)
Candy crunchers - Pretty Room - Floor Shelf @ Oh My Gacha
Boxes: Candy crunchers - Pretty Room - Boxes Decor @ Oh My Gacha
Shoes: Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter Colorful
Home: Scarlet Creative Anya House @ Collabor 88